Celebrate WORLD NUTELLA DAY with these super thick and fudgy Nutella brownies! 🍫
Fri 5th Feb 2021 by Nick Philips
1 cup butter
2 1/4 cups sugar
1/2 cup Nutella
4 large eggs
1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon vanilla
extract 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
10 ounces chocolate chips, (optional)
Full recipe :
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees or 177 degrees C.. Butter a 9×13 baking dish.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt butter completely. Stir in sugar and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Do not allow sugar mixture to boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Nutella until well combined.
- Pour butter mixture into a large bowl or stand mixer, beat in cocoa powder, eggs, salt, baking powder, espresso powder, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the flour and chocolate chips until just combined.
- Spread into prepared pan (batter will be very thick and sticky) and bake for about 30-35 minutes, until a tester comes out mostly clean. The edges should be set and the center should still look slightly moist, but not uncooked.
- Cool on a wire rack before slicing and serving. Store tightly covered for 3-5 days.
Nutella brownies form Personal trainer Prestwich